Accommodations for your trip
Grand Lucayan Resort
Our hotel is a short 15 minute ride to the boat dock. Our packages include daily transportation to and from the launch, a daily complementary buffet breakfast, and a home-made lunch including a soda or purified water.
Our fishing guests are given VIP treatment at the Four Diamond Award winning Grand Lucayan Resort. We try very hard to put you in an oceanfront, poolside room with two doubles or a king-sized bed. The rooms are spacious and have simple bright Caribbean charm. You will feel pleasantly swept away in the bright colors and clean lines of the decor.
If you choose to stay on the resort an extra day, or for non-fishing family members, the hotel and island has an impressive list of activities and services available.
- Tennis – Lit for night time play
- Golf - Ranked of the Top 100 courses in the World
- Pool – daily games and live entertainment for children through adults
- Modern gym – with Pilates, Yoga, Spin classes on the hour, each day
- Nursery & Fun Island Children's Camp
- Spa services
- 10 restaurants at your Grand Lucayan Resort and Spa – Fine to Casual Dining
- Flying Fish – Gastro Bar in Port Lucaya Marketplace (across the street)
- Pisces Seafood House and Pizza in Port Lucaya Marketplace (across the street)
- Cappuccinos - Fine Italian Restaurant in Port Lucaya Marketplace (across the street)
- Sabor – Tropical Fusion Dining and Aquarium Bar at Pelican Bay Hotel (across the street)
The Island: Activities and Dining
Your hotel is located across the street from many fine restaurants and shops. The Lucayan Port area is perfect for nighttime meals, bars, and entertainment. During the day, you can walk across the street to shop at the international shops, boutiques, and the local straw market.
- Scuba and snorkeling
- Golf (ranked of the Top 100 courses in the World)
- Glass bottom boat rides
- Cocktail and Sailing Cruises
- Jet Ski Rentals
- Jeep Tours / Nature Tours
- Kayak Tours
- Spa services
- Daily Aerobics, Spin, and Yoga classes
- Golfing at the Island's oldest golf course
- Weekend Dancing / Live Entertainment
- Duty Free Shopping
- Local Shopping at the Straw Market